Metaphysical inspiration for June-July 2023
Genesis 1:3 & 31
- God said let there be light: and there was light.
- And God saw everything that he had made, and behold it was very good.
- Trust in the lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Psalms 92:4 & 95:1,7
- For thou, Lord, has made me glad through thy work; I will triumph in the works
of the hands.
- O come let us sing unto the Lord:let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.
- Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching
the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth laboureres into his harvest.
- Thou has made known to me the ways of life: thou shalt make me full of joy with thy
SCIENCE AND HEALTH WITH KEY TO THE SCRIPTURE
- Science reveals only one Mind, and this one shining by its own light and governing the
Universe, including man, in perfect harmony.
136:1 & 5
- Jesus established his church and maintained his mission on a spiritual foundation of Christ-healing.
- He claimed no intelligence, action, nor life separate from God.
- Our Master’s first article of faith propounded to his students was healing, and he proved
his faith by his works.
- Adhere to the divine Principle of Christian Science and follow the behests of God, abiding steadfastly in wisdom, Truth and Love.
- Your fruits will prove what the understanding of God brings to man. Hold perpetually this
this thought,–that it is the spiritual idea, the Holy Ghost and Christ, which enables you to
demonstrate , with scientific certainty, the rule of healing, based upon its divine Principle, Love, underlying overlying, and encompassing all true being.
We cannot deny that Life is self-sustained, and we should never deny the everlasting
harmony of Soul, simply because, to the mortal senses, there is seeming discord. It is
Our ignorance of God, the divine Principle, which produces apparent discord, and the
Right understanding of Him restores harmony.
This is the doctrine of Christian Science: that divine Love cannot be deprived of its
manifestation, or object; that joy cannot be turned into sorrow, for sorrow is not the master of joy; that good can never produce evil; that matter can never produce mind nor
Life result in death.
Christian Science Hymnal; #58, 3rd verse:
In Thy house securely dwelling, where thy children live to bless,
Seeing only Thy creation, We can share Thy happiness,
Sharing Thy joy and spend it freely, Loyal hearts can feel no fear;
We Thy children know Thee, Father, Love and Life forever near.